Reservation Management can make the difference between empty rooms and a solidly booked hotel. In order to achieve our goals we use a combination of actions some of which can be found below:
- Handling sales phone calls and e-mails
- Preparing contracts with tour operators and travel agents
- Building the image of the organization among the customers
- Positioning the property into the market
- Analyzing and selecting the appropriate internet channels
- Selecting Profitable Target Markets
- Attending local and international Trade Shows
- Monitoring and Evaluating the Market Plan
- Prepare Competition Analysis
- Review of monthly sales and financial reports
- Coordinate advertising and marketing
Internet Distribution System (IDS) is a collection
of more than 2000 online travel agencies, travel websites and reviewing pages which specialize in internet tourism marketing, focusing directly
- Presence on the internet 24/7 to Anyone,
- Anytime and Anywhere
- Connectivity to consumer in to 21 major languages
- Direct payment & cash flow
- Personnel reduction in fields of Sales & Public relations
(contracting travel & tour operators)
- Maximize Occupancy and Revenue
- Competitive placement of your hotel in IDS
- You will save your staff time to focus on quality services
- By focusing on direct customers you will get
more satisfied guests
- Internet Market is open 7 days per week, 24 hours a day
- It allows your implement an online distribution strategy
to capture new market share
Often, hoteliers concentrate only in increasing occupancy. Increasing occupancy by sacrificing average rates just doesn’t make sense, it doesn’t work.
Revenue Management is a process of anticipating hotel occupancy and market demand, determining how it will affect your hotel.
Arho Hotel Services with the knowhow and experience that has gained over all these years can help you turn the tide.
Inquire about our consultancy services in hotel revenue management, internet distribution and online marketing.